Frontend Web Developer
Stentle is looking for a Front End Developer who will be responsible for analysis and development of web and mobile projects on both proprietary and commercial platforms. The candidate will respond directly to the Technical Manager and will be engaged both on development of our Cloud Platform than in client projects.
We’re a startup based in Milano (Italy), we work for clients around the world and in different industries (Fashion, Retail, Hotel & Hospitality) and we’re looking for passionate people to be part of our team.
- Cooperating with the other member of the team to produce high-quality working User Interfaces for various possible touchpoint (ie. desktop, mobile, etc)
- Be part of the evolution of the Customer Experience enabled by the Stentle Platform, bringing ideas, tools, methodologies that can increase the business value of our assets
- Understand business impact of technical decisions
- Cooperate effectively with team mates and remote teams
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Front End developer of user facing Web and mobile services and applications
- Team working attitude and experience in structured software development processes;
- Compliance with basic project management requirements (task estimation, deadline planning, activity tracking); familiarity with any agile methodology is a plus;
- Curious quick and autonomous in learning new technologies and tools;
- Good spoken English is a must.
Will be considered a Plus
- Proficiency in Spanish.
- Proficiency in PHP development (knowledge of Laravel strongly appreciated).
- Previous experience in mobile development.
- Knowledge of agile approaches and techniques.